This consists of two days of theory and practical training provided by one of our trainers with extensive experience and expertise in assessing function, assessing jobs, and in matching capacity to demands. It will include a visit to a local employer, allowing participants to apply theoretical learning directly in an industrial setting.
Competency & Skills Development
- Understand how JDA fits within Vocational Rehabilitation processes/procedures in the UK
- Identify when to undertake a JDA
- Understand the process of a JDA and report building and develop a data tool
- Indentify the intrinsic functions/demands of a job and evaluate and quantify the demands of job tasks
- Understand the benefits of matching demands to the functional abilities of an injured/disabled worker
- Use the JDA to assist in supporting job retention and return to work options
What you will be able to do
Following the completion of the two days training you will have the paperwork, knowledge and skills to be able to implement JDAs in your practice and write job demands for reports.