Course FormatDay 1: Introduction to evidence-based RTW planning. What you need to know to ensure sustainable RTW plans.
Day 2: Developing evidence-based RTW skills. Participants will be taught about the importance of matching human capacities to the demands of a job and understand how to identify mismatches whilst appreciating the range of ways to evaluate people, workplaces and jobs to develop return to work plans.
Day 3: On the final day, participants will look at ways to build & negotiate graded return work plans with employers, employees and medical professionals as well as developing appropriate RTW documentation for your service.
Competency & Skills Development
- Describe human function for work
- Describe the concepts that underpin work related assessment
- Identify relevant literature that has examined RTW planning
- Write a RTW plan for an individual that is accepted by the employee and key stakeholders
- Develop and take away appropriate RTW documentation.