Run over two days, covering theoretical knowledge and evidence together with some practical application to the participants’ current practice. Case studies will be used to illustrate concepts.
Competency & Skills Development
- Describe human function for work
- Describe the concepts that underpin work related assessment
- Identify relevant literature that has examined RTW planning
- Write a RTW plan for an individual that is accepted by the employee and key stakeholders
- Develop and take away appropriate RTW documentation.
What you will be able to do
Following the completion of the 3 days training you will have the paperwork, knowledge and skills to be able to implement RTW planning in your practice. Progression to high level assessment skills can be achieved by attending this course. Participants having attended this course will be eligible to attend the 5-day UKFCE course at a discounted price.