How can I get support?
You buy time from Obair in blocks of six hours. CAP can provide you with individualised support in a number of ways:
- We can audit your service and advise you about service development opportunities that would include specific assessments or interventions.
- You can send us your FCE/JDA/TSA/RTW report and we will review it and give you feedback to help you develop.
- We can meet up to aid your skills advancement in conducting specific tests i.e. using a dynamometer in effort testing.
- We can provide caseload supervision face to face or remotely via Skype, telephone or instant messaging.
- We can provide ongoing clinical and business mentoring.
- If there are a few of you locally, we can help you develop your skills together so you also get peer support.